Provident Funds for Investments
This is the case where it is appropriate to go all in
With an attractive and smart investment provident fund, you can enjoy the best of both worlds – savings that on the one hand includes all the known advantages of a long-term investment instrument, and on the other hand, the liquid assets on a daily basis.
Facts on the character of the provident fund for investment:
- Was released in 2016.
- Its purpose is to encourage people with savings to save more.
- Its purpose is to save for the family, children or retirement age.
- It is possible to deposit up to 70,000 NIS in a calendar year, in a way that suits each and every one – in a one-time deposit, a monthly deposit or a combined deposit.
- The investment tracks are diverse – you can choose any track – stable or volatile – depending on your considerations.
- The tracks are flexible for everyone, and moving between investment tracks does not involve paying tax, unlike savings policies.
- Its liquidity is optimal – the funds can be withdrawn at any stage with a notice of four business days.
- There is complete transparency on a daily basis, and you are able to view all the data on the website of the company you chose to invest in.
- The management fees are at a comfortable level – they are not too expensive, from the accumulation only (0.7%).
- Withdrawing the funds in the form of capital will require you to pay capital gains tax. If the withdrawal is made after the age of 60 – it entitles you to a full exemption from paying tax.
- You can take a loan on favorable terms at the expense of the provident fund for investment.
- You can register in any way, including digitally.